How to Get Your Child to Read
- Make bookstore visits a regular part of your routine so your child grows up with that habit.
- Let your child find her own reading level.
- Don’t make an issue of reading age-appropriate books.
- Create book related games that a child can play with her group.
- Make your child join a children’s book club.
- Give books as rewards for performing well in school.
- It’s never too early or too late to get your child hooked on books.
This book has been divided into eight categories for easy reference with practical advice and useful tips on how to encourage your child to read.